We review our privacy practices from time to time to take into account changing market conditions and practices in the industry. We ask that you periodically review this page to ensure familiarity with the most current version of our privacy statement.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, please contact us using our online form.
What information we collect
A. When you connect to our server to download a file or open a page, we log the following:
* The host name or IP address connecting;
* The date and time;
* The file or page requested;
* The result of that request;
* The referring site; and
* The version of the web browser you used, as reported to us by the web browser.
B. In addition to the above, the following information is also collected:
1. When you sign up as a subscriber to any of our updates and alert notices, we collect your email address. In some cases, we collect your name.
2. When you send us an email using our online form, you provide us with your name, your email address, and subject of your query or message.
What we do with the information
We are not members of any mailing list organisation. We do not sell information collected from our users, members, subscribers and correspondents. We also do not buy mailing lists.
We do not share information with third or external parties except where we are required by applicable legislation, or except as explicitly stated below.
1. Collected as a result of a connection to our server
We use this information to determine patterns of interest in our web site and other network sites, and to determine what material is of most interest to the people accessing our web sites. This influences our decisions on what new material and information to include.
2. Collected when you join as a subscriber
This is used where we send our newsletters, updates and other news alerts have subscribed to receive.
3. Collected when you send us an email using our Contact us form.
We use your email address to contact you, if necessary, to validate or authenticate any information that you send us.
How to get access to your information we have recorded
We are required to give access to or make corrections to personal information that we have recorded on you. This only applies to information that can be readily identified with an individual.
There are also cases where request for access or corrections to personal information may attract fees.
To get access to the information,Â please contact us.